- Patterns of letters
- Calendar - schedule
- External systems
- Personalization - Interactivity
- Office plan
The essence of the intranet is to ensure ongoing communication of the company's employees, exchange of information, ideas, opinions and comments. Intranet allows creating a repository of knowledge, ie a database of information about a company: a customer base, descriptions of procedures, contract templates etc., reports, orders, orders, reports for management. The internal search engine of the intranet allows you to quickly get to the information you need. The training platform module enables internal company training for employees. The Calendar application is used for scheduling tasks and notifying all employees (selected groups or individuals)
- The ability to publish current announcements of the board or management of individual company structures, important resolutions or provisions so that anyone interested can have access to this information.
- Information about the company, market situation, new products, financial results.
The division into information on specific issues, for example:
- company offers,
- resolutions of the board,
- employee matters,
- training opportunities,
- personal information (HR),
- It allows attaching files (eg templates of documents related to the issue) to the message being entered.
PATTERNS OF LETTERS
- Updated templates of company documents, such as: KRS, company logo, etc., contract templates.
- Access to downloading the right letters from the customer or from home.
The module allows you to enter holiday dates and days of employee's illness for easy assessment of used holidays and planning future work based on planned vacation. The system allows you to retrieve information from the HR and payroll system.
EMPLOYEES – HR
The employees module collects all information about employees and their resources (documents, tasks, vacation, calendar dates). Allows you to monitor the work of individual employees and in the case of absence or dismissal, easily take over the task of the selected employee.
- summary of employee's resources (access depends on entitlements).
- a list of resources that a selected employee has reserved,
- list of leave and sick days,
- Scheduling scheduled matters, employee meetings.
CALENDAR – SCHEDULE
A personal diary helps you manage matters, documents and tasks. Thanks to it, every employee after entering their dates (meetings, calls or cases to be made) will be notified about them by the communicator. It is also possible to remember about the document on the selected date, which will be visible after logging into the system at the selected time. Individual users have access to the schedule and personal matters depending on the level of access. Schedulers have several views to help you view entries in a different time perspective.
The clients module enables obtaining a complete history of contacts with the client and all related resources:
- documents related to the selected customer (sent and received).
- for indexed documents, search for instances of the client's name in the text of the document,
- insight into all matters in the employees' calendar related to the selected client (telephones, meetings, cases to be dealt with),
- Performed tasks related in any way to the client.
- all recovered and recovered receivables of the selected customer.
PERSONALIZATION - ACCESS LEVELS
The module of access rights to the system resources, enables easy adjustment of modules and sections of the system by displaying or hiding their contents.
CHECKING THE HISTORY OF ONLINE FEES
In addition in the system there is a functionality that allows contractors, with intent to monitor fees, to do so online.
Information in the system can come from various sources:
- entered by employees,
- imported from other systems existing in the company (eg personnel, financial and accounting),
- from other companies' systems (eg receivables, orders, product catalog).
The possibility of visualizing the office plan with the automatic search of employees on it and connecting to it a communication system (chat) or a paging system or access cards to display the current location of the employee.